——Auxiliary diagnostic indicators (DNA) for the individualized treatment plan for cancer patients
The K-ras gene is located on chromosome 12 and plays an important role in the growth of human tumors. The normal K-ras gene can regulate the cell growth path. Once the K-ras gene is mutated and it permanently activated, then intracellular signal conduction is disturbed, which leads to continuous cell growth and prevents cell apopto- sis, thereby causing cancer..
K-ras Gene Mutation Frequency:
- ≈40% Colorectal Cancer
- ≈90% Pancreatic Cancer
- ≈15 % Lung Cancer
- Easy Operation: Completing the test within 3 hours from submitting the specimen to getting the result;
- High Accuracy: Reliable results and reducing false negative test results through internal control gene supervision;
- High Safety: Reducing pollutions through the closed-tube detection ;
- High Sensitivity: Accurate detection of mutant DNA with concentration as low as 1%, better than direct sequencing method.
- Strong Specificity: Ampliﬁcation refractory mutation system combined with Taqman ﬂuorescence quantitative PCR technology, inhibiting wild-type template ampliﬁcation and improving the speciﬁcity of detection
Once K-ras gene mutations are detected in benign tumor Patient, which indicates the possibility of malig- nant transformation and help doctor to screen eﬀective targeted drugs (such as Erbitux, Panitumumab, etc.) to achieve individualized treatment of tumor patients.
—ABI7500 Real-Time PCR System
—Stratagene MX3000P/3005P Real-Time PCR System —BioRad CFX96 Real-Time PCR System
—Ultrassay XP96 Real-Time qPCR System —Hongshi SLAN-96P Real-Time PCR System
—Other Real-Time PCR System which could detect FAM, VIC/(HEX) simultaneously.
Packing Speciﬁcations丨12/24 Tests/Kit
Testing Samples 丨 Tumor patient’s lesion tissues(pancreatic cancer, lung cancer, colorectal cancer), including fresh diseased tissue, frozen pathological section, paraﬃn-embedded tissue or section sample.