The Nano-300 is a perfect full-spectrum, UV-Vis micro-spectrophotometer based on Nano-100 with full range of wavelength (200-800nm).
The Nano-300 is added a new function of bacterium cell concentration test (OD600).
The Nano-300 uses 7-inch touch screen and is integrated with Android system, which do not need to connect to a computer.
- 7 inch touch screen with simple interface. No computer required
- Android operating system with free software update
- Only require 0.5-2μl sample to perform accurate measurements.
- Long life’s Xenon flash lamp for up to 10 years
- Flexible data output. The data can be printed with built-in printer, and output via USB memory stick
- OD600 measurement, ideal for bacterial concentration measurement
- Direct micro-volume measurement with 0.5-2μl of sample. Eliminates the need for expensive accessories.
- Wide range of wavelength (200-800nm)
- Turn on and instantly measure without lamp warm up time; Full scan capability from 200-800nm with 6 sec.
- Switch off automatically when the machine is idle for more than 5mins, and awake by touching the screen.
|Path length|| 0.2mm
|Light source||Xenon flash lamp|
|Detector type||2048-linear CCD array|
|Spectral resolution||≤3nm (FWHM at Hg546nm)|
|Absorbance accuracy||1% (7.332Abs at 260nm)|
|Absorbance range||0.02 – 100A|
|Detection range||2~5000ng/μl (dsDNA)|
|Sample pedestal material||Aluminum alloy and Quartz fiber|
|Operating voltage||24V DC|
|Software compatibility||Android system|