SARS-CoV-2, Inﬂuenza A&B Combined Detection Kit (Real-time RT-PCR)
The 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)belong to the β genes.People infected with the virus can cause a variety of respiratory symptoms. In severe cases, it can lead to pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, renal failure, and even death.
Inﬂuenza virus is a type of pathogen that can cause acute respiratory infections in humans. It is highly infectious, spreads quickly, has a high morbidity rate and is accompanied by a certain mortality. Inﬂuenza A virus and inﬂuenza B virus are the two most common inﬂuenza viruses, which have caused large-scale epidemics on a global scale many times.
- In the period of COVID-19 pandemic, it can help doctors distinguish between the novel coronavirus infection and inﬂuenza virus infection, and make a targeted treatment plan;
- Early diagnosis and early isolation can be achieved for the infection of the three pathogens, in order to block the transmission of pathogens, and reduce the risk of epidemic transmission.
Using multiple ﬂuorescent PCR technology to detect the 2019-Novel coronavirus (ORF1ab gene), inﬂuenza A virus (M1 gene) and inﬂuenza B virus (NS1 gene) in human respiratory samples at the same time in one tube, which can be used for the infection of three pathogens Early diagnosis.
- High detection eﬃciency: Three pathogens can be detected in one tube at the same time, which greatly improves the detection eﬃciency;
- High speciﬁcity: The result is more reliable without any cross-reaction with other pathogens that cause respiratory infections;
- High sensitivity: The detection limit can be as low as 200 copies/mL, and samples with low concentration can be accurately detected;
- Reliable results: Internal control system is used to monitor the experimental operation process.
—Ultrassay XP96/Mini 16 Real Time qPCR System.
—Applied BiosystemsTM 7500 Real-Time PCR System.
—BioRad CFX96 Real-Time PCR System.
—Other Real-time thermal cyclers which could detect FAM、ROX、VIC/HEX and CY5 simultaneously.
Specimen: Human blood plasma and serum
Kit size: Bulk pack: 50 tests/kit, Lyophilized: 50 tests/kit
Shelf life: 9 months