——Auxiliary diagnostic indicators (DNA) for the individualized treatment plan for cancer patients
Ultrassay B-raf V600E Gene Mutation RT PCR test kit is used for the detection of mutations in tumor-speciﬁc oncogene gene B-raf V600E, and can be used for individualized molecular diagnosis of tumors, thereby guiding individualized clinical treatment plans for tumor patients.
Mutation Frequency of B-raf Gene V600E:
- 60%～80% Malignant Melanoma
- 29%～83% Thyroid Cancer
- 6%～15% Colorectal Cancer
- 1 % ～3 % Lung Cancer
- High Sensitivity: Accurate detection of B-raf gene V600E site mutation as
low as 1%;
- Strong Specificity: Dual blocking technology by using ARMS primers and blocking probes, eﬀectively increasing the speciﬁcity of detection;
- Easy Operation: Completing the test within 3 hours from submiting the
specimen to geting the result;
- High Accuracy: Reliable results and reducing false negative test results through internal control gene supervision.
- Medication Guide 1: Patients with wild-type K-ras gene and mutations in B-raf gene show ineﬀective treatment with EGFR inhibitors such as cetuximab and panitumumab
- Medication Guide 2: Panitumumab and Erbitux have signiﬁcant curative eﬀect in patients with wild-type tumors of B-raf gene
- Prognostic Indicators:
B-raf mutation is not only a predictive indicator, but also a prognostic indicator. The colorectal cancer patients with B-raf mutation has a poor prognosis.
—ABI7500 Real-Time PCR System
—Stratagene MX3000P/3005P Real-Time PCR System—BioRad CFX96 Real-Time PCR System
—Ultrassay XP96 Real-Time qPCR System —Hongshi SLAN-96P Real-Time PCR System
Packing Speciﬁcations丨12/24 Tests/Kit
Testing Samples 丨 Tumor patient’s lesion tissue (papillary thyroid cancer, malignant melanoma, colorectal cancer, lung cancer), including fresh diseased tissue, frozen pathological section, paraﬃn-embedded pathological tissue or section.