Ultrassay D500 homogenizer is applicable to various tasks from sample preparation to formulation study. The motor drives the rotor to rotate at high speed, and the sample is homogenized or dispersed by the gap between the rotor and stator, usually in a short period of time.
- Viscosity up to 10,000 mPas;
- 6 modes of motor speed from 10,000 to 30,000 rpm;
- All-round safety guarantee for motor drive, overload protection and smooth operation;
- 316L stainless steel shafts are fully autoclavable and inert for highly corrosive solutions;
- Easy dismantling for fast preparation;
- All shafts are interchangeable for easy dismantling and cleaning.
Widely applied for histocyte lysis, cell homogenization, emulsion, nanometer scale dispersion process in biology, pharmaceutical, genetic and pathology study, diary product or fruit homogenization, polymerization reaction, production of fragrance, cosmetics, textile auxiliary, food, ink, paints, asphalt, fine chemicals, agricultural chemicals, and analysis in mineral exploration, environmental protection and energy resource exploration.
- Routine homogenization, emulsion, depolymerization, dispersion application
- Disperse substance to form suspension and emulsion
- Disperse pigment and resin
- Disperse animal or human tissue into various solution
- Facilitate the dissolve of solid substances
- Sample preparation for quality control test
- Animal or plant cell lysis
- Emulsion, cream cosmetics, and food formulation study
- Extraction of active pharmaceutical ingredient from pills and tablets
|Rotor speed range
|Sample processing volume range
|316L Stainless steel/PTFE
|Sound pressure level
|AC carbon brush motor
|Dimension (after assemble)