The Fluo-100 is a dual-channel fluorometer. It provides high-sensitive fluorescent detection when quantifying nucleic acids and proteins, simple and cost to operate.
1. The sample is scarce and difficult in processing
2.The low quantity of DNA, RNA, or proteins after extraction
3.The sample will be used in the expensive experiments: qPCR, PCR cloning, transfection, the next generation sequencing and etc.
- Simple – 4.3 inch touch screen, small and easy to use
- Easy measurement within 3 sec for DNA, RNA, and protein
- High sensitivity – Lowest DNA detection limit is 0.5pg/μl
- Two optical channels – Equipped with two fluorescence channels for nucleic acid, protein quantitation in one detection
- Linear dynamic range–Five orders of magnitude.
- Opening system–You can match the instrument with the reagent you choose
- It can save at most 1,000 data and output data by USB port
- Adapter: 0.5ml qPCR tube adapter; 0.2ml qPCR tube adapter
|Dynamic range||Five orders of magnitude|
|Linear dynamic range||R2 >0.995|
|Measurement speed||3s (Once)|