UltraDx™ NanoOne Spectrophotometer is a full spectrum UV-Vis spectrophotometer, which requires 0.5 to 2.0µl of sample. In addition to nucleic acid and protein calculations, the software has preset programs for BCA, Bradford and Lowry assays. A full spectrum analysis can be performed within 6 seconds, aiding in the identification of unknowns. The long life Xenon lamp source requires no warm up and is paried with a highly sensitive CCD detector. To provide the most accurate results, the UltraDx™ NanoOne Spectrophotometer utilizes 3 path lengths.
- Friendly Android operation system, 7-inch touched screen.
- Cuvette slot available for bacteria/microbe concentration test.
- Measurement without dilution, test result display and read easily.
- Long life’s Xenon flash lamp.
- Only 0- 2μl sample volume requested, which can be recycled after test, ideal for precious samples.
- Reliable and quick data USB output for analysis.
- No computer required for measurement and data storage.
- Image and excel table can be output.
- External printer is optional
|Light Source||Xenon flash lamp|
|Nucleic Acid Range||2~15000ng/ul(ds DNA)|
|Sample Pedestal||304 Stainless steel and Quartz Fiber|
|Path Length||0.05mm, 0.2mm, 1.0mm|
|Detector||2048 -element linear silicon CCD array|
|Spectral Resolution||≤3nm(FWHM at Hg 546nm)|
|Absorbance Accuracy||1% (7.332 Abs at 260nm)|
|Absorbance Range (equaled 10mm)||0.02-300A; Cuvette (OD600 ):0~12A|
|Wavelength||200 - 800nm; cuvette (OD600):600±8nm|
|Power Adaptor||12V 4A|